Matte Propylene is a paper-thin, plastic based material that weather, tear, and scratch resitant. It is commonly used indoors but can also be used for various outdoor applications.
Matte Propylene is a paper-thin plastic based material that is weather, tear, and scratch resitant. It is commonly used indoors for party banners but can also be used temporarily for outdoor applications such as announcement posters because it is water resistant. It is a cost effective solution for printing short-term, high-resolution graphics, banners, pop-up displays, roll-up displays and posters. Lamination is neither required nor recommended. It is also available in Gloss finish.
- 9 Mil Matte Polypropylene Banner Material
- Available in widths up to 50"
- Specialized coating delivers a high degree of whiteness and color gamut
- Good for high resolution posters, banners, POP and roll up displays
- Lamination neither required nor recommended